Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 4 February 2019

MAC x Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' Lipstick


One of my favourite things to do in my free time is to watch makeup gurus do makeup tutorials, one of my favourites is Patrick Starrr. Christmas 2017 Patrick Starrr announced his first MAC collab and he had more collections last year with his last collection being for Christmas 2018.  I love all of his collections from last year, but my favourite was his last collection for Christmas with the red packaging and the shade collection. MAC is also one of my favourite makeup brands, as it's great quality for the price and it's a good medium between the drugstore and the high end makeup.
 So with some of my Christmas money, I picked up the MAC x Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' Lipstick.



To start with the packaging of the MAC x Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' Lipstick is AMAZING!!!! With the red glitter making it feel very festive and pretty. And as the lipstick is red it spots out in my collection. I love the fact it also has Patrick Starrr signature to make unique to his collection. 

On the MAC website 'Spank Me Santa' lipstick is referred to as a dirty rose shade. I best describe the shade as a brown toned pink; to be honest, it was a lot darker toned than I thought it would be. But I still love it, the shade does compliment my skin tone and I love it with a neutral eye.

The formulation is the MAC traditional matte, long lasting and high pigmented. So you only have to put a thin layer to get the full pigment.


 So overall I'm so happy I purchased the MAC x Patrick Starrr 'Spank Me Santa' Lipstick, gorgeous lipstick especillay over the winter period.

Hope you have a lovely week!

Please comment your favourite MAC lipstick!

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig