Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 18 February 2019

My Past Week in Lipsticks #10


Lipsticks are one of my favourite things! The shades, formulations, packaging and the way it put the whole makeup look together. I am definitely a lipstick collector and I do love to spend my money or purchasing some more expensive lipsticks.





Monday
Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite brands, the formulations are so nice and gorgeous shades.  I do own a few of her shades, maybe my personal favourite is Charlotte Tilbury 'English Beauty' Lipstick. The shade is a lovely pinky nude for every day, on Monday's I have a full day in the labs at uni and it lasts a long time and not drying at all.


Tuesday 
I do love a pinky gloss especially in spring, the weather has started to get warmer and sunny. So I fancied a pinky gloss, my go-to is the Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss. The formulation and shade are really nice and as it's a mini it's great for your handbag. 


Wednesday
Wednesday was a rather lazy day, therefore I wore a very simple light makeup look. Therefore my lipstick of chose was NYR Persimmon Lipstick, it's a gorgeous nude which goes with most looks. The formulation is also lovely. 


Thursday 
Thursday was Valentine's day, as I don't have a Valentines it became Galentine's Day, therefore I applied a full face as I had a meal with some of my closest friends. MAC x PatrickStarrr Lipstick 'Spank Me Santa' has been one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment as it's fairly new so I'm wearing it quite a lot at the moment!


Friday
One of my favourite lipsticks of all time is the MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick, the shade and formulation. Friday I travelled to London to see my friend, therefore,  I wanted to wear comfortable lipstick which looked lovely. And I had worn it in a while so fancied wearing it again!


Saturday
Saturday was a busy London day, a lipstick which is gorgeous and long-wearing was key.  Charlotte Tilbury Miss Kensington is a personal favourite, it really compliments my skin shade and tone as well as my eye look of chose. The eye look I wore was a brown smokey eye with some sparkle on the lid. This lipstick complimented the look really well!


Sunday 
Lazy days do mean simple makeup,  Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry is a moisuturing red shade which is so pretty. The chubby stick contains vitamin E, therefore, makes my lips nice and soft especially when travelling!   


Hope you like this post and have a lovely week!

Please follow and comment on your favourite lipsticks.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig