Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2019

For The Love Of Minis


Tomorrow is Valentines Day, but as I'm single it will more like Galentine's Day. But in today's post, I wanted to talk about my love for minis. I was lucky enough to have the M&S Beauty Calendar as well as the Dermologica 12 days of Christmas calendar* which meant that I gained a lot of new minis. In today's post, I wanted to share a new of my fave minis that I would love to purchase the full sized one day.



Pixi beauty is always a brand I would like to try, so I was so pleased when the M&S calendar contained the Pixi Rose Tonic Toner. For a start the packaging is gorgeous and the colour of the product. Toner is something that never used to be part of my routine, but since trying a few toners I love the difference it has made to my skin.  I have naturally red skin and helps to tone the redness as well as refresh my skin. 


Another toner I really like is the Dermologica Multi-Active Toner*, the plus point for this toner is the spray part of it. A few sprays create a refreshing mist on the skin which makes your skin so soft as it contains extracts of arnica and cucumber. Especially after using it with other Dermoloigca products, I sometimes use it day and night but mainly at night. 

 I love do love a good night cream, that makes your skin so soft in the morning. Ren Revitalising Night Cream is a refreshing night cream with anti ageing properties. A small pump of this is enough for the whole face and helped me a lot of the cold winter days. As over the cold, my skin got quite dry and red especially when I was ill, so this was so refreshing as it includes Vitamin C, Frankincense Oil and Wheatgerm.

The purple sparkle packaging of the Prai Anti Ageing Cream is lovely to start with. Technically I'm not fully sure on the anti-ageing properties as I'm a teen my skin isn't that wrinkled. However, it has helped with any decolourisation as it has a blend of  Mulberry, Saxifrage and Grapeseed Extracts. As well as moisturising the skin with the PRAI oil, Shea Butter and Hyaluronic acid.


I've heard a lot about pillow sprays and how beneficial they can be if you can't get to sleep. So when I saw  Deep Sleep Pillow Spray was in the calendar I couldn't wait to try. As a uni student, it can be sometimes hard to switch off, as every day is quite busy with lectures and work as well as meeting friends. So sleep is a need, therefore this has come so handy for the nights where I'm struggling to fall asleep.

Last but no means less the Dermologica Sound Sleep Cacoon*, I only use this on special occasions, on pampering evenings as the final step. The Sound Sleep Cacoon contains lavender essential oil is supposed to help your sleep. The smell reminds of a spa with the lavender, which makes it feel so luxourious. The cream also is so rich and moisturising as its a gel to cream formulation, therefore, leaves your skin so soft in the morning. 


These are a few of my favourites, some of the other minis I love are; the mini MAC mascara that comes free with purchases, mini Bobbi Brown moisturiser, L'Occitane body moisturiser and so many more...

I hope you like this post and it would be amazing if you could comment on your favourite minis.

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day whatever you are doing.

Sarah X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig