Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 1 October 2018

September Favourites 2018

Sorry that I've been a little week this past week, it's been my first week of university so I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and write! I honestly can't believe it's October - Christmas is in 2 and a bit months, time for autumnal leaves and jumpers!! The beginning of a new month means reflecting on the last; especially on produts I've reached most for etc.


Beauty Favourites

One of my favourite new purchasing is the NYX Pro Contour Palette - it's got 8 gorgeous shades which are great for everyday. So the palette has 1 highlighter, 3 powders and 4 bronzers/contour shades. The formualtion is pigmentated but belndable which creates a nature sculpt and lovely glow.



I've recently been lucky enough to try some Dermologica products, probably my favourite is the Dermalogica Precleanse. It's oil based and literally takes off your skin. I apply two pumps to palms then message in the oil in circles across my face. Leaves your skin so soft and so clean! 


Technially this one is a constant favourite; Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Lovely pigmentation and formualtion - gorgeous coverage, covering up any blemishes or undereye circles.


As it's now autumnal, I've start to reach for some of my more fall shades so I've been loving Maybelline Rosewood Lipstick. It's a dark nude lipstick with red tones which is really nice and I love the gold packaging. 


Other Favourites 

I love binging shows, so recently (well over the last month) I've been loving Gilmore Girls. It's a great comfort show which you can watch whatever your mood! 


This month I overall I havent had too many favourites, as I've been packing and getting ready for university! Hope you all had a lovely September!

Hope you like this post, please comment what favourites from this past month and follow.

Have a lovely day.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig