Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 24 September 2018

NYX Highlighter and Contour Pro Palette

Since my Benefit Hoola Lite hit pan, I've been looking for a nice contour palette. Which has a nice formulation, pigmentation as well as compact for travel. And I found this gorgeous NYX Contour palette!



To start with the packaging is quite basic with the plastic lid which can be seen as a bit cheap. But I do like that the pans can be removable or changeable. Which will be cheap when you run out, you can just replace it so hopefully it will last a long time.

              

The palette comes with 8 shades : 1 highlighter, 3 powders and 4 contour/bronzers.

Ice Queen – Pearly White toned powder with shimmer 
Soft Light – Nude toned matte powder 
Cream – Matte Banana powder 
Nectar – Peach toned powder with shimmer 
Tan – Soft Brown satin finish powder with reddish undertones 
Toffee – Warm Neutral Brown powder with satin 
Sculpt – True Matte Taupe 
HollowDeep Matte Brown 


So I use 'Cream' under the eyes to set any concealer, then soft light over my whole face. Then 'Tan' and Sculpt' as a contour and bronzer (or sometimes a mixture of all). Then for my cheekbones I use 'Ice Queen'. 

You can see a tiny bit of fall out but it might be due to it being so pigmented but its not too bad! It also is such a fine powder meaning they blend really nice and they do also have pigment! 
 

The formulation is really nice and pigmneted which is great! The formulation is also blendable and can create really natural shadow on the cheekbones. As the highlighter is white it looks really nice on my pale skin as well as adding a nice glow.

Overall I really like this palette, pigmented shades and lovely packaging!

Hope you like this post - please follow and comment your favourite palette.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig