Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2018

My Past Week in Lipsticks #9

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN!! I love my lipsticks; the range of colours (well lack of for me!!!) and formulations. So I really like to change it up every day and change it depending on the makeup look. 




Monday - Recently I’ve been reaching for glosses or shine finish lip products, so on Monday, I used the Lancome lip lover in 337. I love the formulation and the pigmentation is so good for a gloss. The shade is a bright pink therefore great for the end of summer.


Tuesday - I wore one of my most recent lipstick purchases the L’Oreal Colour Shine 658. It's a gorgeous pink nude with a shine finish with the hydrating finish due to its oil infused formulation.


Wednesday - As I previously mentioned I have loved glosses recently as I went for the Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Champagne Toast'. Technically its a clear gloss with a hint of sparkle which is great for every day and goes with literally every look. The formulation is really nice and makes your lips look really pumped. 


Thursday - I found an old favourite again this week; Rimmel 045 lipstick. It is a lovely nude lipstick with a gorgeous pigmentation and formulation. The packaging is also really cute with the pink!




Friday - English weather changes very quickly, at the end of last week England started to feel Autumnal and cold ( lots of blankets!). So I wanted to reach for more autumnal 'darker' shades. So I wanted to wear the Sleek 'Shabby Chic' liquid lipstick, as I really like the formulation and pigmentation. 



Saturday - One of my most used lipsticks of autumn last year was the NYX Soft Matte Cream in 'Cannes'. And as it's started to become autumnal I wanted to use the lip cream again. The formulation is so good, long lasting and pigmented.



Sunday - Sundays are a day where I like minimal makeup as I just wanted to wear a simple oil-based lip balm; Avène Cold Cream is literally a miracle worker for the lips.


Hope you all had a lovely week and a weekend!! 

Please follow and comment your favourite lipsticks.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig