Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2018

What's In My September Makeup Bag

Hope you are having a lovely day! In today's post I wanted to share 'What's In My September Makeup Bag', as I have been loving/trying some new things as well as some old favourites.



Brows and Eyes

After I used my trusty TB Brow palette, I've been using the Rimmel Brow This Way Fill & Sculpt Eyebrow Definer Pencil. The pencil is so good with the triangular brow definer and a spoolie on the other. The formulation is really nice and a good colour match.



For my eyes, I've been using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette as it's a range of lovely shades. Mainly neutral shades as this month have been quite lazy so far. So brown in the crease with pink shimmer over the lid creates a gorgeous but simple eye. Then using the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara on my lashes is my eyes complete!





Face

Even though I've been wearing more simple makeup this month I still love a full coverage foundation. To cover up any decolorisation, espeically my red cheeks as well as any blemishes. So I love the mix of the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and the L'Oreal Infallible Full Coverage Foundation. The formulations of the foundations are really nice - long lasting and full coverage!



For the rest of my face, I've been trying and loving the NYX Highlighting and Contouring Light Kit. So the banana powder (cream) under my eyes and the 'Soft Light' on the rest of my face. Then for bronzing and contouring I use a mixture of the first 3 powders on the bottom row (Tan, Toffee and Sculpt). The powders have a mixture of warm and cool tones, which create a sculpted look. Then for highlighter I use the 'Ice Queen' shade on brow bone, inner corner and top of the cheekbones -this adds a lovely glow to your skin .



Lips

As I've been loving more natural makeup this month, so a clear gloss has been my go-to. So I've been reaching for the Tanya Burr 'Champagne Toast' Lipgloss was it has some glitter in it. It makes your lips look plump and the packaging is cute. 


I hope you like this post, please follow and comment on what products you've been loving this month.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig