Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 3 September 2018

August Favourites 2018


August has been a month with many mixed emotions so, in all honesty, I'm quite glad it's over ;) It also means it's a September which is a month of new beginnings as I'm starting university but also a month closer to Christmas (and I have started to see Christmas things in some shops which I can't tell is a good thing or bad thing). 
However this month, I have tried some new products as well as continued to love some other products.  



Beauty Favourites


I do love my skincare routine and I've been loving the Nivea Daily Essential Night Cream and Dermologica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster recently. The Nivea moisturiser is really rich so has helped nourish my skin then the clearing booster has helped any blemishes which have appeared (which seems to be quite often this month!)

I do have naturally dark under eye circles so Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer has been a lifesaver. With its nice formulation and great pigmentation!

Brows are quite an important part of my makeup routine and I've been loving the Rimmel Brow This Way 'Fill and Sculpt' Eyebrow Definer Pencil recently. The shade is perfect for me and the spoolie bit makes my brows really easy to do.

Thie month was momentous for me as I finally bought the Giorgio Armani Si Perfume after 4 years and I LOVE IT!!!! It smells so good and lasts all day which is amazing.


Other Favourites



This month I went to London with some friends and love it! I've been to London quite a few times and it's one of my favourites places to go. I'm a massive musical fan so I love to go to west-end shows (I'm actually going to see Hamilton on Friday -so excited!!!) I also love shopping so Oxford Street, Carnaby Street, Harrods and Covent Garden are all places I love to go! 

The Great British Bake Off is so back which is amazing!!! Technically there's only been one episode but I'm already obsessed and so glad its back. Even though I do miss Mary Berry and Mel and Sue it still has that comfort show feeling. Another show I've been loving this month is Gilmore Girls - lots of my friends have been recommending it to me for ages but I only just got Netflix. I love it, it's a great comfort show!

Another favourite from this month has been uni shopping - this month I got into uni so I have need to get some supplies for my flat and generally living! I love home shopping - it's so much fun!!!

Hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Please follow and comment your favourites from August.

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig