Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 31 August 2018

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume


After 4 years, I finally purchased the Armani Si perfume on my latest trip to London with some friends.  It's always been the perfume I tried at duty frees, boots and other perfume places so I thought it was time that I actually bought a 30ml bottle.


To start with the packaging is really cute with the black lid - it a very luxurious addition to my other fragrances. Even though it's only 30ml it will last me ages and packaging does make look like there's more. I also love the fact the bottle is fairly simple as personally, I don't like a perfume bottle with a complicated design or a design that you fear to break!


One thing I love about this fragrance is that there's a mixture of scents and not one prominent one which can be sometimes quite sickly.

Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis
Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox, Vanille Absolute

I have noticed from the previous post I love the smell of bergamot which is a top note in this perfume. The range of notes creates a chic, elegant perfume which is a nice change from my other perfumes. I also love its got warm vanilla undertones as it makes it quite chic.



I'm so pleased I finally bought the Si perfume as I love the scent and I feel so sophisticated wearing it ;) And I love the bottle also.


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day.

Please follow and comment on your favourite perfume.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig