Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Cream Eyeshadow Edit

Cream eyeshadows have become a usually occurrence in my makeup routine over the past few months. Whether that's just going to the gym or as England has been especially warm I didn't particularly fancy doing a smokey eye with it to smudge in the day due to my watery eyes squinting at the sun ;) Or I have just used it as a base for other eyeshadows.




Maybelline Colour Tattoos

Packaging - 4.5/5

Formulation - 4/5

Pigmentation - 4/5

My most used cream eye shadows have to be the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow, well I use the Creme Beige shade everyday as my eyeshadow base. Then for a quick eye look I either wear Pink Gold or On and On Bronze over the lid with bronzer in the crease dependent what look I would like. Personally I love the formulation of the shadows; they are highly pigmented with a creamy formulation and long lasting too. The packaging is also lovely as it does feel quite luxurious in the little round jars.

Model CO Contour Stick 

Packaging - 3/5

Formulation - 4/5

Pigmnetation - 3.5/5



Technially this is actually a cream contour stick but I use it as a cream eyeshadow. It's a great crease shade or buff it in all over the lid for an everyday eye look. The formulation is really nice and creamy with good pigmentation. It's quite orange toned so that's another reason I dont use for contour as I'm pale skin so orange wouldnt look great.



E.L.F Cream Eyeshadow

Packaging - 3/5

Formulation - 3.5/5

Pigmentation - 4/5


The E.L.F Rose Gold Cream Eyeshadow is one of my favourites to wear in the summer months. Similarly to the Maybelline ones, this over the lid with either bronzer or a shade in my brow palette in my crease and I'm good to go! The applicator is like a lip gloss or liquid lipstick which I scored it slightly lower because, sometime you get too much product or not enough as well as I prefer to apply cream eyeshadows with my finger then buff it with a brush. The formulation is really nice and so is the pigmentation so good for the price. 


Tanya Burr Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow 

Packaging - 3/5

Formulation - 3/5

Pigmentation - 2.5/5


This was part of one fo Tanya Burr Christmas palettes - TB 'Champagne Party' is a lovely highlighter shimmery shade. Your can put it all over the lid for a very natural glowy eye look, but I love it has an inner corner and brow bone highlighter. 

So overall my favourite is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo but they are all gorgeous and I would highly recommend. 

I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Please follow as I'm only 6 away from 1000 on Bloglovin and I would also love to know what cream eyeshadows to like.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig