Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 20 August 2018

Rimmel Brow This Way Fill & Sculpt Eyebrow Definer Pencil

Annoyingly my must-loved Tanya Burr Brow Palette was hit pan and broken, so instead of replacing it, I thought it would be great opportunity to try new brow products. I was a big fan of the Benefit Goof Proof Pencil mini which I got from a magazine but the pencil bit seem have gone missing. So I wanted to find a good dupe and I think I found it - the Rimmel Brow This Way Fill & Sculpt Eyebrow Definer Pencil


To start with the packaging is really nice and compact which is perfect for my makeup bag, travelling as well as in my collection. Rimmel is one of my favourite drugstore brands as they are so affordable and good quality. The Rimmel Brow This Way Fill & Sculpt Eyebrow Definer Pencil comes in 4 shades, personally, I'm the Medium Brown shade which is the perfect match. 



The definer pencil has 2 ends eyebrow definer with a precise triangular tip and a spoolie brush. The brow definer has a lovely formulation which is long wearing and also easy to use. I do light, small brush strokes to create natural looking brows. As I'm still getting used to the product it does slightly longer than my brow palette, but it will take time and practice. The formulation is also long wearing and doesn't smudge which is great especially in preventing patchy brows which isn't the best look ;) The spoolie brush is really handy to get the right shape for my brows and it's very handy to soften the brows when you've applied too much product. 




Overall I'm a big fan of this brow product - it's really affordable and good quality. The shade is also perfect and matches my hair shade. It's easy to use, the time it takes will get better as I get more used to the product. As with brows anyway it's quite to get brows even, even if you have had the product for years.


I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely week.

Please follow and please comment your favourite brow products as I would love to try more.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig