Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 August 2018

Dermalogica Clear Start Duo


Dermalogica is a brand that I had a lot about but they have so many good products I didnt know where to start - until now. Dermalogica have collaborated with Toff from Made in Chelsea (one of my favourite shows) on a Clear Start Duo*. The Clear Start Duo is a Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask and a Breakout Cleaning Booster. My skin has never been too bad with blemishes, but I do get the hormonal breakouts or the annoying blemishes just before an occasion. I do suffer from blackheads quite badly on my nose - which I am quite self conscious about but gladly they do easily cover up with makeup. So these products sounded amazing to me!! 




Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask



The formulation of this mask is so unique and amazing, I use 2 pumps and massage into my T-zone after cleansing. Then it natuarally fizzes - it feels quite weird at first. You only leave it one of 3-5 mins then wash it off with warm water. 

The mask contains two main ingredients: Sulfur and Kaolin Clay, the Sulfur help clears the skin and the Kaolin Clay absorbs any excess oils and helps to purifies. So these ingredients together help open and cean pores. 

Since using this mask twice a week I have actually seen a difference especially on and around nose. And it has been a life saving during these warm months in the Uk has my T-zone has become more oily whereas my the rest of my face has got drier.



Breakout Cleaning Booster 



The Cleansing Booster has a combination of amazing ingredients including Salicyclic Acid, Naiacinamide, Phytoplankton Extract and Seaweed Extract. The Salicyclic Acid helps kill breakout causing bacteria, Naiacinamide reinforces the skins defensive barrier, 
Phytoplankton Extract prevents any over-drying and the Seaweed Extrac locks in moisture to help soothe irritated skin. 

This was honestly a must have on my holiday as when you are away you tend to take alot of photos so you want your skin to look nice. And the added treats on holiday doesnt help like ice cream or dessert on a hotel set menu.
A thin layer on any blemishes at night has really helped. Or on a really bad skin day I apply it all over the face after cleansing and before moistriser.

Overall I'm so happy with the Clear Start* range from Dermalogica , its honestly really helped my skin. It actually launched on the 2nd August so is available to buy. I would highly recommend these products to anyone who wants to try new skincare products for blemishes and blackheads.


I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please follow and comment your favourite skincare products.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig