Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2018

My Summer Hair Saviours


 Naturally I have curly, frizzy hair so it can easily get quite dry, espeically in these warm months. So I love hydrating, oil enriched products to stop my hair feeling so dry. 



Conditioners are always a must for people like me with dry hair but ones without alcohol otherwise my hair would be a puff ball! So the Natural World Coconut Water Conditoner is a hair life saver as it's infused with certified organic Coconut extract and 4 essential oils : Rosemary, Lemongrass, Orange and Ylang Ylang. It provides lightweight hydration and luscious shine to the hair. I do also love that its also 95% natural ingredients as well as being cruelty free and vegan.






I do love a hair mask - I use a mask once a week and leave it for 3 minutes as well as applying a small amount on the ends after every hair wash. My favourite one is the LOreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask, for one it smells amazing!! But also it's so affordable (£5) and leaves your hair feelings so nice and soft. I also love that this product is quite verstile you can use it: 

In shower: after shampooing, leave in hair for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing for easy detangling.
As a finishing touch: apply a small amount on dry hair to calm frizz and tame flyaways. 

Overnight: apply to dry hair and leave on overnight for intense nourishment, or for 5 minutes before washing.




For the days I'm in a rush I shampoo then use the OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Reviving Dry Oil. This products is so good and smells gorgeous as well - remins me so much of summer . I do use this product all year round and it's so easy more travel. I do love using a bit of this oil after styling my hair especially when I straighten it - the oil helps with fly-a-ways. It does leave your hair so hsiny (but not greasy shiny);)





I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Please follow and comment if you also have the problem that your hair is dry in these warm months or if you use oil products.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig