Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 29 August 2018

PMD Clean*


 I have previously mentioned the PMD Clean* on my blog in my 'Summer Skincare Routine', I have still been using it everyday and travelling it so I wanted to write a more detailed review on it. As I have been trying it more over 3 months I can see a clear change/difference. 


The PMD Clean is a smart facial cleansing device. It has over 7,000 vibrations per minute, including the SonicGlow technology which ensures a deep cleanse by breaking down dirt and oils from pores. I love the fact that it's great for all skin types with the gentle bristles and 4 customisable modes. As well as having anti-aging properties; to be honest, I have seen changes in fine lines on my forehand.


The PMD Clean has 2 Cleansing Modes:

Mode 1 is Gentle Vibration and Mode 2 is Intense Vibration:

  • Mode 1 I use to apply the cleansing products/face wash in circles to create a lava.
  • Mode 2 I use it to take off my makeup or too deeply cleanse my face

I use the cleansing modes every day and I have really noticed a change in my skin; fewer blemishes and more even skin tone. It also takes off my makeup really nicely as it's silicone it cleans really easily.


As well as 2 Massager Modes:

Mode 3 | Gentle Pulsation and Mode 4 | Intense Pulsation - I rarely use the massager mode, only on pamper evenings really or when I have more time. It makes it really easy to blend in creams and serums but to be honest it's quicker to apply with your hands. However, it does feel 'quite luxurious' to apply products using the massager mode.

Overall I love this cleansing device - it has really helped my skin and taking off my makeup. It's also quite affordable for a cleansing device at £89 and amazing quality. The design is also really nice and available in different colours too.

Hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment if you use a cleansing device!

Sarah X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig