Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 24 August 2018

Trying Nivea Moisturisers


Nivea is one of my favourites, especially it's skincare, due to it being so affordable and good quality. The packaging also looks really nice and not cheap. I recently ran out of my Simple duo so I was looking for a new duo to keep my skin moisturised before makeup and after cleansing. 


For a day moisturiser, I started to use the Nivea Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Nourish Moisturiser Day Cream as a makeup base. It's slightly richer/thick than my previous day moisturisers as it contains Shea butter. Shea Butter has many lovely skin benefits including hydrating and smoothing. The added SPF 15 is great, especially in the sunny months. The tube packaging is also handy as it's compacted especially for travel(the pink lid is an added bonus). The cream also being for sensitive skin is amazing so my skin doesn't react with or become red.



After cleansing I use the matching Nivea Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Nourish Moisturiser Regenerating Night Cream - it's enriched with Natural Almond Oil which intensively moisturises the skin. It does make my skin feel so soft in the morning and the Pro vitamin B 5 helps to nourish the skin. You do wake up the next day with a nice glow - not an oily one ;) The tube is also really nice and feels quite luxurious for a cream which is only £5.


One aspect of Nivea creams I love is that there are lots of different ranges. So you can also find a moisturiser which is best for you and your skin type. You can also pick on the formulation whether that's light or rich dependent what you like.

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely weekend.

Please follow and comment what your favourite Nivea products are.

Sarah X  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig