Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 17 September 2018

L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask

I have previously written about the L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coconut Hair Mask in my My Summer Hair Saviours. But as I love the product so much, I wanted to write a more detailed post.


To start with the packaging - it's simple but effective. With the orange lid and the white tub. It's also so affordable for the maount of product you get. It's only £5 and does last so look - I purchased this at the earlier this year (easter time, i think) and I'm onyl half way through the pot.

I have previously mentioned that I'm a big fan of oil based hair products as I have dry, frizzy hair. So any sort of product that doesn't make my hair frizzy / big is AMAZING! This product also has the added bonus that it smells gorgeous, with the hints of coconut -summery.


At the moment I love using after washing my hair as a leave conditioner but it's a verstaile product so can be used;
> In shower: after shampooing, leave in hair for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing for easy detangling.
> As a finishing touch: apply a small amount on dry hair to calm frizz and tame flyaways. 

> Overnight: apply to dry hair and leave on overnight for intense nourishment, or for 5 minutes before washing.

The formualtion is really nice - rich but soaks into your hair really easily. Leaving your hair feeling so soft and sleek; or for my hair soft wavey curl.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend and hope you like this post.

Please follow and comment your favourite hair products.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig