Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 21 September 2018

First Impressions: Dermalogica Ultimate Masque Kit

I do love a good face mask, especially one that actually helps your skin. So I was lucky enough to be went the Dermalogica Ultimate Masque Kit , which is ideal for multimasking. I love the concept of multimasking as you target specific areas with masks which targets them.




The kit contains 4 different face masks: 

The start with the packaging is really cute, the ones in the set are minis so will be perfect for travel. But also its a great opportunity to try them. I think the packaging is so nice and clean and does feel quite luxourious.


Gentle Cream Exfoliant 

I do love a verstaile product so I love that this is a mask and a exfoliant in one. The masque contains lactic and hydroxy acid which is for skin smoothing. The exfoliate treatment helps stimulate cell renewal as natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells to improve skin texture, as well as aloe vera to help calm and soothe. This mixture of ingredients really interested me and actually works! The next morning my skin felt so soft. I used the masque on my T-zone to help purify the skin and prevent blemishes. 


Skin Hydrating Masque


This masque sounded great as my skin is quite dehydrated at the moment especially one cheek. The masque helps 'stimulate skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor while lycopene-rich Tomato Seed lipids help restore skin's protective barrier, enhancing moisture levels for healthier, smoother skin.' So I used this masque on both cheeks and my makeup applied really nicely the next day. It also adds a lovely glow to the skin.


Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque


This masque helps rescue basically all of your skin. It contains 'concentrated vitamins A, C, E and F help skin recover from damage. Vitamin A helps increase elasticity and moisture content while antioxidant vitamins C and E help shield skin from Reactive Oxygen Species . Nutrient-rich Algae Extract helps moisturize and soften skin, Pro-Vitamin B5 helps nourish damaged skin while botanical extracts of Licorice, Comfrey and Burdock soothe, calm and help decrease sensitivity.' But it also has age smart technology which is an added bonus especially on any fine lines. The masque is great for your whole face, I don't know if layering masks is a thing but I put it on top of the other mask I applied.

Stress Positive Eye Lift 

I do love an eye cream, but I have never actually tried a eye mask before (I would love to try the tissue eye mask!). This one feels so nice and refreshing under the eye especially when you are tired. 
The 'cooling cream-gel masque energizes skin to reduce visible signs of stress.' The formulation 'minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, lifts the eye area and helps restore skin barrier integrity'. It also contains a mixture of Wild Indigo Seed, Sea Water Extract and Arctic Algae to help counter the look of puffiness and tired eyes. When trying this mask I felt a real change, especially in the application of makeup as well as helping puffiness and my dark circles. 



For all these masks you can leave the mask fro 10-15 mins before washing it with warm water. You can either multimask them or use them all over your face or just in targeted areas. 

From my first impression these masques are love these masks - the formulations are gorgeous and your skin feels soft and refreshed! And I can't wait to try them again.

All of these masks are able to buy separately, but this set is available at checkout when you are spent £70 on Dermalogica - link

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Please follow and comment your favourite mask.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig