Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 13 March 2019

My Favourite New In Products March 2019


The beauty industry is always bringing out new products, new formulations and ranges.  Which is amazing as there are always new products to try and love. However, I have to be selective on what I purchase so I don't spend too much money. So in this post, I wanted to share some of my favourite new products that I would love to try. 



Zoella X Colourpop Collection


This is one collection that I've already purchased as I loved the look of it. My review is here. The collection is so cute, the packaging is adorable it being a brunch theme. The shades are so me with the copper, pinks and golds. The pigmentations are very good for the price, the highlighter is slightly powdery but does add a lovely glow. The lip shade is my go to at the moment - the pink nude shades.

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette


I do love an Urban Decay, the packaging and shade are lovely. The original Naked palette is one of my personal favourites. Therefore when Urban Decay released an updated version since getting rid of the old one I was so happy! This palette is fairly similar to the original, therefore when my palette has hit my pan this will be my got to. This is also a palette I would highly recommend if someone is looking for a gorgeous palette.


Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love Lipstick

Another one of my favourite brands has released some more makeup, Charlotte Tilbury new additions are the Latex Love lipstick collection. The Latex love range are hydrating lip glosses which are enriched with oils eg crame seed oil. These look perfect for spring, hydrating and pigmented! 

Imogenation x Lottie London Range

Imogen is such a positive lovely youtuber, so I do love this glowing makeup collection she's collaborated with for Lottie London. Her insta stories show the collection adds a lovely glow to the skin; face, lips and eyes. Therefore looks perfect for summertime. 

Morphe 35G Palette


I do love bronze shades, the glitters and the range of mattes. This looks so me!!! The shades are stunning and they look perfect for the upcoming summer/spring shades. The packaging also looks lovely and the formulations of Morphe shades are amazing!! 

Benefit Checkleaders Face Palettes

I do love Benefit face products; bronzer, blushes and highlighters.  My favourite one is the bronze selection as I do love a bronzed look! The shades are so good, pigmentation and formulations. This also looks like a lovely palette for travelling. 

There seems to be a bit of a theme with these products; BRONZED! I can't wait for summer makeup, bronzed looks and glowing!

hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment on your favourite new in beauty,

Sarah X 


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template by pipdig