Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 11 March 2019

March Skincare Routine 2019


Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Skincare is one of my favourite things, trying new products and seeing the results.  In this post, I wanted to share my go-to products at the moment for my everyday skincare routine. This tends to change season to season as well as how good my skin is. 


Nivea MicellAIR Water

I do love good micellar water, as it's so quick and easy to use. Placed some cleanser on 2 cotton pads and take most of my makeup off and eye makeup. Technically I do purchase the one which is on special offer but I do like this Nivea one as its really nice on the skin. And I do the fact it's 3 in 1 as well so for face, lips and eyes.


Dermalogica Cleansing Gel*

Dermalogica has definitely become one of my favourite skincare brands. I use this gel to make sure I get all my makeup off especially when I wear a lot of makeup.
The ingredients of the cleanser are also really good as it contains calming Balm Mint and lavender extracts which soothes the skin, as well as, natural Quillaja Saponaria which gently foams away toxins and debris. 


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant* 

This is probably my favourite step of my skincare routine as it makes your skin so soft after. As well as making my skin feel so clean after. And a small amount of product goes a long way! A pinch of the powder with a splash of water helps clean your whole face.

Pixi Rose Tonic Water 

I do love good tonic water especially when its pink! A tiny bit of this on a cotton pad is enough for the whole face. It's so refreshing on the skin and adds a gorgeous glow. I have definitely seen a difference in my skin since using this and I would love to buy the big version when I have finished with the mini.



Nivea Pure & Clean Revitalising Night Cream 

A perfect end to finish a skincare routine is a good moisturiser, therefore my go to in the nivea night cream. And the formulation is really nice and it's affordable. Nivea is a lovely skincare brand I always seem to go back too.  This revitalising night cream makes your skin so soft and refreshed at night as well as in the morning.



I do love how this routine makes my skin feel and how it helps with any blemishes I do have on my skin. I'm happy that I've actually found a routine which works!

Hope you like this post and are having a lovely day!

Please comment on what your favourite skincare brands and products are ...

Sarah X 















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig