Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 15 March 2019

Pretty In Pink Nails


Pink is one of my favourite colours and is my go-to nail shade. Especially for day to day using and adding a glitter top coat for a night out look. In this post, I wanted to share a few of my favourite pink nail shades, formulations and pigmentation. All these nail varnishes you can find on the high street. I do love pink nail polishes, especially in the spring summer months.



Binky London 

Packaging: 3/5
Formulation: 3/5
Coverage: 4/5

Binky London is a brand I stumbled across in coop one time, I originally picked it up for my leavers summer prom last year. As it adds a lovely bit of pink glitter to the nails. The nail varnish does actually dry quite quickly. The varnish is also quite hard to smudge because the varnish contains chunky glitter.


Barry M

Packaging: 3/5
Formulation: 4/5
Coverage: 4/5

I had heard a lot of lovely things about Barry M nail varnishes, so I was excited to buy one apart from I couldn't find it for this photo so hopefully, I will find it soon. The pink shade is also really nice, it's a mid pink and perfect for the upcoming spring season.
The varnishes are also quite to dry and one layer is enough for opaque colour.


Rimmel

Packaging: 3/5
Formulation: 3/5
Coverage: 4/5

I owe 2 different sorts of Rimmel nail version:
- Salon Pro New Romantic
- 60-second shine Ring A Ring O'Roses

Both of the colours are gorgeous, however, in my experience, it dries in more than 60 seconds. Usually, for me, it takes at least 10 mins for my nails to dry. However, the formulations of both of the shades are lovely and so affordable. Ring A Ring O'Roses is a lovely rosy pink; slightly darker than the New Romantic. The New Romantic shade is a paler nude pink.


L&K

Packaging: 4/5
Formulation: 3/5
Coverage: 3/5

This was kindly gifted to me by a friend for my birthday. It's a lovely pink shade, the formulation is sheerer than some of the other shades meaning a few more layers need to be applied for opaque coverage.
The packaging is also lovely with the grey details on the lid, therefore, looks nice in my nail varnish collection.



Tanya Burr Cosmetics 

Packaging: 3/5
Formulation: 4/5
Coverage: 4/5

Technically, Tanya Burr Cosmetics has been discontinued however the products are still available. Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail varnishes have a matte formulation, the shade ' Piggy Bank' is a rosy pink shade. The packaging is also lovely, with the gold lid.

Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day and weekend!

Please comment your favourite nail varnishes

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig