Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 22 March 2019

Mini FeelUnique Haul March 2019


I've recently treated myself to a few items from Feelunique. I originally went on the website to test the new body butter from the Zoella fruits collection but I picked up a few other things as well.





I do love Zoella Beauty, unfortunately, this fruit range is the last collection she is bringing out which is a shame the reasoning is understandable. The main item in the collection which stood out to me is the Zoella Beauty Fruits Peach Body Sorbet. One of my favourite fruits are peaches and I love peach scented things - a friend has a peach scented perfume and smells so good! I thought this body sorbet would be lovely for the upcoming spring and summer months. Firstly the packaging is so cute, with the little peach on top. The scent of this is sooo nice and so summery! The scent isn't too sweet which is lovely and absorbs really quickly.


There was a sale on FeelUnique and I saw that Zoella Milky Way Bath Powder which was part of her Christmas collection was on sale for £2.50. I do love a good bath product, and I'm soon going home from uni I'm going to be using this. I do own the hand cream from Zoe's Christmas range so I know I love the scent but I am looking forward to trying this out.


One thing I wanted to try for a while is the FeelUnique Pick 'N' Mix, where you can pick 5 samples to try from a lovely selection. The concept is really good 5 samples then pay 3.95 postage then the next 5 samples have free postage so basically, 10 samples for £3.75 which is good I think! This round of minis I picked
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Moisturiser
- YSL Black Opnum Intense Perfume Sample
- Benefit Gimme Brow 03
- Giorgio Armani Powder Fabric Foundation
-Clinique Reboost Moisturiser




They are all really cute mini sizes which is a nice amount to try a range of products. As well as lovely for travelling.

Overall I'm really happy with all my little purchases,

Hope you like this post and let me know if you had ever tried the Pick  'N' Mix before,

Sarah X




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig