Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 1 April 2019

March Favourites 2019


Another month, another favourites post! March has gone soooo quickly, that one reason why there were no posts last week. It was last week of the semester before Easter meaning deadlines and seeing friends. But this month I got to try a range of lovely products and opportunities and I wanted to share a few of them. 


Beauty Favourites 


This past month I treated myself to a few items from the Zoella X Colourpop Collection; two of my faves are the Swipe Right Highlighter and Bellini Eyeshadow. I do love a good highlighter which pops in certain lights. Therefore the pink tones of the highlighter I love and perfect for everyday use.
The Bellini eyeshadow has been one of my go-to looks over the past month, this over the lid with a bit of bronzer in the crease. This creates a lovely easy bronzed look which goes really nicely with a gloss. Like my next favourite, the Benefit Dandelion lip gloss. This is a stunning pink gloss, which looks lovely over the spring/summer months. The gloss adds a subtle pink tint to the lips as well as pumping the lips. 



The eraser any depigmentation under of eyes or blemishes, the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is my go to. This has probably have been in one of my favourites before but it's just so good! The coverage and the formulation are both so good and blend in really nicely into the skin. 

A lovely pamper evening moisturiser;  Dermologica Sound Sleep Caccoon* is such a good product. The skin makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and the smell is so soothing especially just before sleep. I only have the mini so far but would love to try the full sized at some point.

Another one of me latest purchases was the Zoella Beauty Peach Body Sorbet is lovely - the formulation and scent are both gorgeous. Perfect for the upcoming sunny months!


Other Favourites

To celebrate the end of term my friends and I went to Turtle Bay and had some cocktails and they were so good! And so affordable especially in happy hour  - I have been there before and the food is so nice as well.


Baking is a constant favourite, this past month I have started easter baking. The photo below shows Creme Egg Brownies that I made it with some friends. So good!


Hope you all had a lovely March! And looking forward to what's coming up in April!

Please comment your favourites from March,

Sarah X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig