Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 12 April 2019

My Quick and Easy Spring Makeup 2019


I do love a quick and easy makeup look, especially for the mornings I'm a bit short on time. Or for the good skin days or errands. This may seem a lot of products for probably most people but this is quite good for me ;)!


Brows

I'm a powder palette sort of person for brows - my go to at the moment is the Rimmel Brow Palette. The palette has a powder and a wax which you can mix together to create your right shade. The shade can fill as well as shape the powders. It's easy to use as well as small enough to travel.


Eyes

To cover any depigmentation I like to use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it pretty full coverage. The concealer also creates a great base for any eye colour as well as nice to shape the brows out. And as it's concealer it doesn't crease the eyeshadows throughout the day. I usually find that a creamy oiler base can move the shadows throughout the day.

To start with a transition shade and crease shades I use the ABH Light/ Medium Contour Palette, as it has bronzer shades. My transitional shades are 'Java' and 'Fawn' usually. Then for the lid, I use the Zoella x Colourpop Bellini Liquid Eyeshadow which similar to UD Sidecar but not as sparkle. I place a bit of this on the lid and blend it across and then us a bit of 'Fawn' and 'Coffee' to blend the shadow and deepen the crease.
To finish the quick eye look is mascara; at the moment I have been loving the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. As it adds length as well as volume and separates lashes meaning creates a natural separated lash look.



Face

I'm a full coverage sort of girl, so even on good days, I reach for the Revlon Colourstay Foundation. The formulation is really nice and doesn't look cakey at all on the skin. Personally, I love the formulation. Then to set my face I use the ABH Light/ Medium Contour Palette; 'Vanilla' is a lovely yellow powder to set under the eyes. Then a mixture of 'Sand',  'Vanilla' and 'Banana' I use to mattify the face and to prevent any shine throughout the day. Then 'Fawn' and 'Java' to bronze the face and add shape to prevent me from looking like a ghost! This is pigmented powder so a little goes a long way so sometimes I do have to blend with my powder brush to create a bronzed blended look.
Then for a pop of highlight, I'm loving the Zoella x Colourpop Swipe Right Highlighter at the moment. I love the packaging, formulation as well as pigmentation. For a summer glow on the top of the cheekbones, brow bone and inner corners.


Lips

In my previous post, I mentioned 'My Go To Spring Lipstick', it usually a mixture of Charlotte Tilbury, L'Oreal, Colourpop or Benefit. But is usually a shade of pink!!


Hope you like this post and hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Please comment on your favourite makeup items!

Sarah X 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig