Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Spring Fragrance Edit 2019


 Happy Wednesday! I do love a good fragrance; as I like the feeling of smelling nice. My fragrance changes seasonally apart from my trusty Giorgio Armani Si perfume. In the warmer months, I do prefer floral fragrances. And that the scent lasts well, especially in the sunnier days when I'm out all. In today's post, I wanted to share my favourite spring fragrances. These scents will be on rotation for the next few months.



Giorgio Armani 'Si' Perfume

Literally my dream perfume, with the:
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liqueur de Cassis
Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox, Vanille Absolute.

I love this perfume there is something quite chic about this perfume, the bottle is lovely also and a great addition to my desk. I feel very sophisticated wearing this perfume; at the moment I mainly wear it for special occasions. But the longevity of the fragrance is so good therefore lasts all day.



Bath and Body Works 'A Thousand Wishes' Body Spray

This is a scent I have loved since 2016, well since going to Bath and Body Works on holiday in Canada. I have a range of products from the 'A Thousand Wishes', including the fragrance mist, hand sanitizer and 3 wick candle. I love the blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies and almond creme. This is a lovely fresh girly scent; perfect for every day as well as occasions. The bottle is also really cute, with the red and sparkles. For any English readers, you can also find this fragrance on Amazon if you don't want to pay the customs from bath and body works.


Zoella Beauty 'Lets Spitz' Fragrance Mist

The most affordable fragrance out of the three, as it only costs £8 from Superdrug. This also the most fruity scented with its notes of Raspberry and Cassis. This fragrance always reminds of summer and holidays as that's when I always wear it. I have a mini version and it's always my flight fragrance as it is small enough to fit in my handbag. 
The bottle is also affordable with the lace backing and polka lid. I will definitely need to bring up a few more bottles before Zoella beauty is discontinued! 


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment on what your favourite summer fragrances are.

Sarah X 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig