Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2019

My Go To Spring Lipsticks 2019


Happy Wednesday! The British weather has started to feel a bit warmer the past few days; with sunny spells and April showers. In today's post, I wanted to share a couple of my go-to spring lipstick. All these have different formulation and brands but all are pinky nudes!




Firstly a pinky liquid lipstick; my go-to at the moment is the Zoella x Colourpop @Me Liquid Lipstick. The dusty mauve shade is gorgeous lipstick all year round, personally, I love it with a golden smokey eye. A golden smokey eye is one of my favourite looks for the warmer sunny months. The formulation is also comfortable on the lips for being a matte lip. It doesn't feel at all drying on the lips and doesn't cling to any dry patches on my lips.
The applicator is also really easy to use to get your lip shape, as sometimes its quite hard to get the right shape.


Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite lipstick brands, I do own a few of them! By go-to for spring is the Charlotte Tilbury 'Kidman Kiss' Matte Revolution Lipstick. It's a rosy pink shade which is slightly brighter than the usual pink nudes I wear. Therefore makes it more spring and summer, especially with a bronzed look. This would look gorgeous on all skin tones.  The rose gold packaging also makes it look lovely on my dresser and in my makeup drawers.


For a hydrating tint lipstick, I love the L'Oreal  Colour Shine 658 Lipstick. It's a great dupe for the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick, with its hydrating formulation and the enrichment with oils. The slightly pink colour tint is for an everyday glossy look. As well as for the no-makeup makeup days for a tint on the lips. The packaging is also lovely as well.


For the days a girl needs a gloss, I chose the Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss. The non-sticky formulation makes it more appealing so my hair doesn't get stuck in my lipgloss in the wind as it's annoying when that happens. The shade is a lovely light pink shade which does make my lips feel hydrated and so soft as well as plumped.


Hope you like this post!

Please comment on your favourite spring lipsticks?

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig