Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 8 April 2019

Trying Tarte Cosmetics


Tarte is a brand which I have wanted to try for a while, but because of shipping etc. I haven't. But Tarte did do a deal last month, with free shipping and a £1 brush. So I wanted to treat myself to something to try a few of there products.
So I picked up the 'Girl Boss Goodies' gift set which was £11 and contains the Rainforest of the Sea H2O boost, Rainforest of the Sea colour splash lipstick and the Light, Camera, Lashes mascara.



Rainforest of the Sea H2O Boost



I do love a good moisturiser, especially at the end of an skincare routine. My skin can get quite dry particularly in the winter or summer months. Therefore a hydrating face cream is really refreshing and helps to make my skin really soft especially the next morning. The face cream is lovely and light which sinks into the skin really easily.
The packaging is also really cute, with the swirls and the gold lid. Makes it feel very summery!

Rainforest of the Sea Colour Splash Lipstick in 'Salt Lyfe'





A hydrating lip is a must for me in the spring-summer month, and shade is gorgeous! The shade 'Salt  Lyfe' is a lovely mauve shade, with pink undertones. The formulation is also lovely as it leaves a matte finish but its hydrating and creamy.  It's hydrating due antioxidant marine plant extracts, shea oil and olive oil.  The lipstick is a cute mini size which fits perfectly into handbags and even purses.
I'm also a fan of the packaging with the blue marble effect which is lovely.

Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara


The Tarte mascara is something I have heard a lot about from YouTubers and bloggers. So I was excited when I could try it out. I love this mascara! The brush and bristles are great, grabs every lash to add volume and length. The brush also means it separates the lashes to create a lump free look. The packaging is adorable also and doesn't feel cheap. The ingredients are also enriched with waxes and oils.


Foundation Brush


Part of the deal was a foundation brush for the price of £1. The brush has a powder foundation brush on one end and a removable foundation sponge on the other.  This will be perfect for travelling over the summer, as it's 2 in 1. The removable feature is also nice as it's easy to clean. The packaging is also lovely with the gold ribbed effect.

Overall I'm really happy with all the products I've got to try. My favourite is probably the Tarte mascara as it adds volume and length as well as separates the lashes. So will definitely have to purchase the full sized in due course.
But I would love to try more Tarte products, please comment on your favourite.

Sarah x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig