Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 2 July 2018

July Goals 2018

Last month was one of the hardest and full on month I have had in a while but now it's time to relax!! As I have offically left school - I wanted to share a few goals I have for July (already half way throught 2018!!!):


> Lose Weight - this is and probably always be a goal for me. But this month I have got a gym membership which should help me with my goals. At the moment I've been in a good routine of going everyday apart from Saturdays. And I have my first gym class tommorrow which hopefully be fun! And overall my diet is healthy there's a full treats now and then but not regularly.

This month I'm going on hoilday - I can't wait to relax, enjoy a different culture, trying new food and new things. As well as spend time with my family and creating new memories.

Have fun!! This is an end of chapter of my life and start of the next so I want to enjoy the next few months. Spend lots of time with friends and family and the cats ;). As life has taught me to enjoy every moment and make memories as you dont know what's around the corner. 




I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely July!

Please comment your July Goals and please follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig