Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 9 July 2018

My Gym Makeup Look 2018


I don't want to be that girl who wears a full face of makeup to the gym but I'm not confident to wear none, so I have found the minimal makeup look that I'm comfortable to wear. But it's also makeup I feel comfortable to wear outside the gym on the walk to and from the gym.


To prepare my skin i use my Simple Day Cream which hydrates my skin then for my lips the Soap and Glory lip balm.



For a natural brow look I use my trusty Tanya Burr Brow Palette like usual! Then for eyes I just put a tiny bit of bronzer in the crease then mascara - Tanya Burr Selfie Lash Mascara. Natural eyes which make me feel more awake!


For a light weight base I use the Garnier BB Cream which help to illuminates, hydrates, contains 15 SPF (great for the English heatwave) as well as adds some coverage. To set the BB cream slightly I apply a touch of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to prevent some shine. Two things I always apply is Rimmel Bronzer and Tanya Burr 'Forever Summer' Highlighter


I know this sounds quite a lot of makeup for some but its quite minimal for me and makes me feel comfortable.

I hope you like this post and have a lovely day.

Please follow and please comment what makeup look you wear to the gym if any!

Sarah X 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig