Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 30 July 2018

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag 2018


I'm just back off holiday, which is the reason why I haven't been blogging for the past 2 weeks. To be honest, it was quite nice to have a little break from the normal routine and a creative break. 
To be honest I'm not a light makeup packer especially on holiday (well actaully not a light packer in general - I always have the largest suitcase ;)) I tend to stick to my favourite and well loved products so my skin doesnt react on holiday and usually I'm in a rush for breakfast so quick looks.



Skincare 


As it's sunny and warm at the moment skicnare its quite a key for me as my skin can get quite dehydrated and dry. So I do use my trusty Simple Day and Night Cream for day and night. As extras I use the Solait Face Suncream to keep my face protected. 
During my holiday I did have a slight skin reaction on my face were it began really dry and I was recommend to try the Eau Thermale Avène Lip Butter which is oil based and treated it amazingly! 

Makeup



Brows and Eyes


For brows I took my very trusty Tanya Burr Cosmetic Perfect Brow Palette, this is an amazing palette for beginners in brows. 
Then for eyes I use my trusty Maybelline Creme Beige Colour Tattoo and then took my new favourite summer palette the Morphe 3502, lovely array of warm shades. I also took my holy grail palette - the Naked Palette, this was my first high end palette and I also go back to it. I did take an eyeliner, the Selfie Flick, to be honest I only wore it for an evening meal as my eyes kept watering in the sun so it just smudged. Then for mascara I took 2 of fave the Maybelline Lash Sensational and Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - I'm big fan of that range.

Face


I took my trusty Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - it's a good coverage, lovely formalution and long wearing so perfect for travelling. Then for concealer I use a mixture of the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer and the Collection Lasting Perfection to cover up any blemishes or discolourisations. To set my face I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and to pretend I tanned on holiday (as I stay a pale ghost all year round) I use the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in a 3 shape - forehead, cheekbone and jaw line. For finish probably my favourite part -highlighter! I use to Seventeen Shimmer Brick the top 2 shades, pinky toned as that suits my skin tone. I put this is on the top of my cheeks, brow bone and cupids bow.

Lips


I'm one of those people who takes a few lipsticks of holiday but that are literally all the same colour so pink nude. The lipsticks I took were the CT English Beauty (now in the Ct Summer sale), YSL 047 and the L'Oreal 658. All gorgeous lipsticks - CT has matte finish whereas YSL and L'Oreal both have a shine finish.

I hope you like this post and I hope you have a lovely week!

Please follow and comment if you are going on holiday and what your essentials are!

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig