Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 16 July 2018

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer has been raved about quite a lot in the blogging community over the past few years. I only recently purchased it has it expand it shade range. As well as I've been on the hunt for a new concealer apart from my trusty Collection concealer.


To start, the packaging is unique with the sponge applicator - some may think it's unhygienic. Personally, I like the applicator has it applies the product nicely under the eyes. The concealer is slightly more expensive at £8.99 but with only half the amount of ml compared to the Collection concealer. 

However, I do like the formulation and pigmentation. The formulation contains goji berries with provides anti ageing qualities which I technically don't need but is added qualities. It also contains haloxyl which helps reduce bags and under eye circles which is a lovely bonus especially on days that you haven't had enough sleep.
To be honest, the shade may be slightly too dark and not too brightening under my eyes but isn't orangey at all. 


Overall, I really like this Maybelline concealer as it has amazing pigmentation which covers up my dark circles on Monday mornings. But I do like the added qualities like the goji berries and haloxyl.


Hope you like this post.

Please follow and please comment your favourites under eye concealer or if you have tried this one.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig