Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 4 July 2018

5 Summer Makeup Staples 2018


The English weather has been amazing at the moment - sunny and warm. Finally feels like summer - so toay I wanted to share 5 products that I've been reaching for the past few weeks due to the warm weather.



I do love a bronzer all year round but especially in the summer months My go-to is the Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer - it's a gorgeous shade for contouring and perfect for my skin tone. And because I dont naturally tan in the summer adding a bit more bronzer makes me feel a bit better.

To go with the bronzer I do love a glowy highlighter, I do both powder and cream highlighters. But I do reach for the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Cream Highlighter in 'Forever Summer' alot in the summer months. Lovely natural shade but adds a gorgeous glow o the skin which you can bulid up to form a more powerful glow!


I'm more of a warm toned eye girl rather than cool toned. A new warm toned palette that I've been trying and loving (review coming soon..) is the Morphe 3502. My first Morphe palette which has a range of gorgeous shades which are pigmented and a lovely formualtion.



I do love lipsticks with a hydating formualtion in the summer especially when my lips are quite dry. So 2 of my summer staples are the L'Oreal 658 Lipstick and YSL Rouge Volute in 047 - similar pigmentaion and both nude shades. One more beige tone and one pink toned. Both go with every eye look that I love and wear everyday.

I hope you like this post and having a lovely day!

Please comment your winter essentials and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig