Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Products I'll Always Re-Purchase #2


I love finding products that I know I will repurchase again and again, as they work for me, my skin tone and lashes. Quite a lot of these products I know are other favourites, as to buy in the first place I  heard good recommendations.


For a lovely eye base to keep your eyeshadow staying all day is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Beige. It's a long staying high pigmented base which is a perfect skin match for me hah so I could also use it as a concealer. This is already my second pot for this, the first pot lasted ages as a small amount goes a long way. The packaging is also lovely and great for travel also.

Well, I'm not sure how many Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara I have owned over the past few years. This is definitely my go-to mascara for long voluminous lashes and doesn't flake which is an added bonus. The brush is so easy to use and grabs every lash.



I do love a full coverage concealer, and Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer is AMAZING!!! Full coverage, lovely formulation and affordable so we will definitely repurchase again. I have already bought at least 3 concealers already but definitely will get more in the future. I also love the wide shade range so perfect for everyone.  

Well, this lip gloss has been mentioned a lot the past few months, the NYX Butter Gloss in 'Tiramisu' is a gorgeous pink gloss. Perfect for the summer and spring months and goes great with a range of eye combo looks. I love this especially with a golden eye or a copper brown eye. The gloss also has a lovely formulation which glides onto the lips.

A lippie I always seem to go back to is the MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick, the lovely browny red undertones suit my pale skin tone and with most looks. The packaging is classic and the bullet shape stands out in my collection. I'm still on my first Velvet Teddy lipstick but its nearly finished so will definitely get another one when it's finished.

Hope you like this post and have a lovely day.

Please comment on the products that you will always repurchase.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig