Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 3 April 2020

20 Things To Do In Isolation


Hope you are all well and staying safe!! As it's nearly the end of the second week of lockdown, I thought I would suggest 20 things I have been up too/suggests of things to do in isolation.


  1. Help others and Clap for NHS!!! This time is great for bringing the community together; so whether that getting food for the elderly or in quarantine or clapping for the NHS every Thursday at 8 pm.  Always nice to give back.
  2.  Binge-watch Netflix, Disney +, Youtube and Amazon Prime series and films. Got to love a new series, I do have to admit I have been obsessed with watching old Disney on Disney + like HSM and Camp Rock.
  3. Live Workouts; one of my favourite things to do at the moment is to work out, especially live stream workouts on Instagram. My go-to ones are RWL ones which are usually 6:30 every evening and Happy Body Plan at 10 am every weekday morning. They have been great mentally as well as trying to lose some weight before summer. 
  4. Got to love a bit of baking, it's the perfect time to try new recipes and make yummy sweet treats.  
  5. One thing that has become big is Tiktok!! The dance routines were quite addictive, and the pet videos are cute. Haven't tried to make one yet haha...
  6. At the moment I love singing at the top of my lungs to songs on Spotify. At the moment it's a lot of musical songs especially 'Dear Evan Hansen' and Niall Horan latest album. 
  7. I do love a pamper; nice skincare, paint the nails or a face mask. Pamper evening is one of my favourite things to do.
  8. Learn calligraphy, I love the font that is on pretty cards or posters or titles of things. So I thought I would practice and hopefully get better.
  9. Take a walk, get some fresh air really helps and we are allowed one form of exercise a day. 
  10. I do love being sociable and talking to friends so facetime, house party and social mediaing friends really help to catch up with people and check-in to see how people are. 
  11. As we are in for all 3 meals of the day it's a good opportunity to practice/learn how to cook. I love looking in the cupboards seeing what food we've got and to see what dish I can create out of them.
  12. Even though uni work and exams are up in the air at the moment, I have been writing notes for all my modules with some show in the background. But it does make me feel productive. 
  13. Similarly, write a blog post like this one. I love that I have now got time to write this post hopefully more to come. 
  14. Read a book/magazine; more of a magazine for me. I do love looking at Vogue, Cosmopolitan magazines seeing all the clothes and accessories for the upcoming season.     
  15. Watch Instagram Live, quite a lot of celebrities are doing live streams at the moment. My favourites are artists like Niall Horan, Marisha Wallace and John Legend who are doing mini-concerts which are amazing. 
  16. Staying at home is the perfect time for family time! Spending time with them; games, meals and watching TV. 
  17. Having a lot of time is the perfect opportunity to learn an instrument, for example I'm learning to play the ukulele. Some websites are giving free online courses are on how to play the ukulele/guitar or piano. 
  18. Feelings and emotions can a bit all over the place at the moment, so journaling can really help. Personally writing everything down can help my brain process everything a little easier. 
  19. A lot of unknowns and uncertainty are happening at the moment, so taking 5 minutes to meditate and staying calm can really help. 
  20. Staying up to date on the News is important so you know what's going in the world but don't make it control your life as it can be quite sad and negative.
What have you been up to recently???


Hope you like this post.

Sarah Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig