Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 23 February 2016

My 5 Tips To Get Through A Bad Day



Hi chappes,

Tanya Burr recently posted a similar post so i wanted to share my top tips.

1. Watch your favourite show
When I'm having a bad day i love to watch hollyoaks, pretty little liars or youtube. All these are favourite things.

2. Bake
Everyone loves food, baking cheers me up whether its healthy or not.

3. Exercise
I love to let out any anger or frustration in a good workout e.g. a run or a h.i.t workout 

4. A cup of tea 
This may sound really British but there is nothing better than a cuppa

5.Talking to friends and family
Talking and laughing with people you love helps, you know there are people who loves you and support you.

Hope these help

Please comment, like and follow

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig