Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

What Is In My Handbag



Hi chappes

I thought I would share with you in today's blog what's in my handbag. My bag is very small so are aren't many things in it but:
  1. My iPhone 5s- I've also got to have my phone on me
  2. My purse - it a large black purse from new look which I keep all my mul-lah (money) and cards in.
  3. Hand cream- at the moment it's soap and glory sugar crush 
  4. Finally Zoella solid fragrance to smell nice but not a liquid which can go all over my bag.
My actually bag is a brown saddle bag with a popper fastening. It's great for going out to the shops or out with friends. 






                       


Hope you like this blog, please comment and follow.

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig