Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine Winter 2016


Hi chappes,

I thought I would write about my everyday makeup routine. Personally I like a matte with a neutral smokey eye and nude lip.

I start with Nivea soft moisturiser as in winter my skin tends to be quite dry.

Then I apply a full coverage foundation with either a real techniques buffing brush or beauty blender. And I blend the foundation in until it's 'flawless' :)

I then do my brow, if you saw my last blog- my February haul, I brought soap and glorys brow archery or I'll use Tanya Burr perfect brow palette. And maybe brush through with  maybelline brow drama. 

Next the eyes- I use what eye shadow I can see basically either a revolution eyeshadow palette or Tanya burr palette . I usually get a neutral shade eg ballet slippers across the whole eye lid, then take a warm brown into my crease and blend it out.

Next I apply a thin line of miss sporty eyeliner followed by either lash sensation or falsies.

To finish off the face I use collection concealer in fair to neaten everything up using a point foundation brush. Then apply rimmel stay matte across my face, then a bit of contour on a contour brush.
I don't tend to use blush due to being quite naturally red cheeked ;)

And to complete the look I either wear late moss 045 or chic by Tanya burr.







Hope you like my everyday makeup routine

Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig