Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 19 February 2016

Top 3 Mascaras


Hi chappes,

As its #NationalLashDay I wanted to share my top 3 mascaras with anyone who is reading this. :)



1. Roller lash by Benefit
I'm brought the mini one from boots, the mascara is great. It doesn't leave clumps on your lashes, your lashes stay in place all day. It also comes off really easily (nothing like the they're real mascara which seemed to task hours to come off)



2. Maybelline lash sensational 
If you read my last blog, you probably know this but it's a great mascara. In my opinion it's the best drugstore mascara







3. Rimmel scandal eye mascara
This drugstore mascara is great for a no makeup, makeup day. It makes you look awake without being to dolled up :)







Hope you like this post, please comment and follow.

Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig