Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Saturday 27 February 2016

February Favourites



Hi chappes,

I wanted to write a post about my February favourites. I can't believe its already the end of Feb. I thought i would share some beauty and fashion favourites as well as random favourites.

Beauty and fashion favourites

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- if you've being reading my blogs i'm obsessed with this mascara. It's UH-MAZ-ING- best mascara EVER!







Makeup revolution redemption palette iconic 3- I've loved a gold smokey eye recently and the shades in this palette is well pigmented and easy to blend 






L'oread colour riche collection privée red lipstick Jlo- i put this in my top drugstore lipsticks its the perfect nude shade





Random favourites

Adele 25 - BEST CD EVER!!!!! which won Adele 4 brit awards this week. 










Call the midwife- great tv show, the storylines are so realistic and the acting is so good.










Green smoothies- Ive started a new health kick for prom and i being loving making green smoothies for a snack or for breakfast. This is a link to my green juice recipe:http://hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/green-juice-recipe.html

And writing this blog- i started this blog this month, yes i have no followers but I've had views on all my posts. I have love writing and having the confidence to write one.

Please comment your favourites, follow and share.

Sarah x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig