Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

First Impressions: Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer



Hi chappes,

Today i wanted to write a slightly different post- a first impression.
I recently brought the New Rimmel Fix and Protect Primer, and i tried it for the first time yesterday. SO i wanted to share my how it went.

I applied it 9:45 in the morning on top of my moisturiser. It went on really nicely and left your skin feel really soft and smooth. And my foundation seemed to have gone on nicer and evenly.
Throughout the day it kept my foundation on apart from my chin which  normally does come off. 
When i took my makeup over all of it came off easily.
I would recommend this primer, it feels nice on the skin and it only costs £6.99.

Boot describes this as:
'A Multi-Protective Shield that helps protect the skin against daily stresses including Pollution & Damaging UV Rays, with its own built in complexion beautifier and SPF 25.
Prime, Protect & Prevent with this skin perfecting multi-protective UV shield primer.
That instantly perfects skin by optically blurring imperfections and visibly improves the complexion & skin’s texture overtime.'

I haven't tried it for long enough to see if they have all these qualities.

Hope you like this post- please tell me if you would like me to do another one.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig