Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Beauty Blogger Tag



Hi chappes,

I wanted to do the beauty blogger tag, i saw it on Chloe's Way blog a while ago. So i wanted to do it.



Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I have been writing this blog for 2 months. I started this blog because i had the confidence to write one and i wanted to write this blog for a hobby.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Probably Tanya Burr's blog. She was on of the reasons why i started this blog.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?
I haven't bought any products that i have been loving on the blogosphere. Ive seen loads I've loved like mac lipsticks but i haven't bought any yet.. 

What are you four favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?
1. Comments- I love nothing more than reading through all the lovely comments on my blog posts - particularly when I can tell someone has genuinely read and enjoyed my post and taken the time to write a comment.

2. Writing blog posts- I really love writing these posts. As well as seeing the reception they get.

3.Reading other persons blog-I love reading other people's blog.

4. Seeing how its growing- over the last 2 months. Ive loving seeing how many followers i have got. And that people like to read my blog.

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger? 
Not much, i guess i haven't been writing this blog long enough to know. Please comment if you would like me to write an updated post in a years time.

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger? 
In these 2 months i have learnt quite a few things for example how to write a blog.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 
Write what you think. Don't compare yourself to other bloggers. It's your blog not anyone else.

What are your top 5 makeup brands?
1. Rimmel
2. Revlon
3. Maybelline
4. Benefit
5. Lancome

Recommend your top 5 beauty products.. 
1. Maybelline sensational mascara
2. Revlon colourstay foundation
3. Benefit hoola bronzer
4. Benefit roller lash
5. Tanya Burr hollywood palette 

Hope you like this post. I tag all beauty bloggers.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig