Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 24 June 2019

Holiday Makeup Essentials 2019


Last week I was in a bit of a bloggers writing block, one of the suggestions was a 'Holiday Essentials' post. It is coming up to holiday season, some of my friends and family are already on holiday and I will be soon. So in today's post, I wanted to share my holiday makeup essentials which would definitely be in my makeup bag as well as my usual makeup items aha.


Good skincare is a must for me on holiday especially on hot days as you want your skin hydrated and sun protected. Therefore every morning I apply a mixture of the Solait Face Suncream SPF 50 and Neutrogena Hydro Boost Supercharged Booster. As you need to protect your skin as I'm so pale I need SPF 50 haha.


I do try to not take too much makeup on holidays so I do love palettes. Well my go-to palette at the moment is the Charlotte Tilbury 'Dreamagsm' Palette. This champagne, copper-bronze and rose-gold shade palette are perfect for travelling. It's a gorgeous compact palette where you can create a variety of looks with only 4 shades. The mirror is a lovely feature which is great for travelling and to have it on the go.


My go-to face palette is the ABH Contour Palette, with 3 powders and 3 bronzer/contour shades. I love with this palette that the bronzer shades can easily become eye shadows. These shades are also lovely on the face and blend very easily. The powders are so fine therefore not look cakey and create at mattifying any shine. As well as no flashback for the holiday photos hahaha which is an added bonus.


I do love my lip options, different colour, formulations dependent on my mood and look. I usually go a bit overboard with the lip option, on well aha. These are 2 options which will definitely be in my makeup bag:
I do love a good lipgloss at the moment and I have especially been wearing the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu. I do the formulation of these lip glosses literally like butter on the lips. The shade is a lovely pinky nude, which is beaut just by itself or layered on top of other lipsticks or with a liner.



For a matte lip, Zoella X Colourpop '@Me' Liquid Lipstick which is a gorgeous dusty mauve lipstick shade. The applicator is also really easy to use, to create the perfect lip shade and matches my 'Pillowtalk' CT liner which is lovely if I want a more plump lip look. The formulations are lovely also not drying at all for a matte lip which I know can happen quite common in matte lips. The pigmentation is also so good for the price. 


Hope you like this post and it can be useful!

Please comment on your holiday makeup essentials.

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig