Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 10 June 2019

Its All About The Brows...


Brows are a personal thing, I only started to do my brows a few years ago since getting rid of my block fringe. I quickly found out brows are a practice makes perfect sort of thing; sometimes are twins sometimes sisters. So in this post, I wanted to share a few of the products I love for my brows and how I maintain their shape. 


Brow Kit

Technically this was a present for Christmas from my Aunt and Uncle but my kit is really cute with an angled brush, tweezers and brush. This is lovely for travel, especially with the zoomed mirror is really great for tweezering the brows. I have never got my brows done professionally, just me with some tweezers to shape them and I think they look okay haha. The brush is useful for the days when you have too much product on the brush and they are slightly dark. So the brush helps to tone them down a bit.


Rimmel Brow Palette

As you can tell from the photo I have used this palette a fair amount since the powder has hit pan. The palette contains a powder and a wax so a mix of the two can create your perfect brow shade. I do use the cheap brush in the palette just for convenience, but Any angled brush would work. The first thing that attracted me to this palette was the quality for the price as the palette is under £5 and Rimmel is a brand that I love and trust. The packaging is fairly basic but it hasn't cracked or broken and I have travelled a fair amount so I don't mind the simple packaging.


Benefit 'Gimme Brow' and 'Ready, Set, Brow'

Benefit has a lovely range of brow products and all such great quality; two of my favourites are the 'Gimme Brow' and 'Ready, Set, Brow'. Both of these are brows gels; with Gimme Brow being tinted and 'Ready, Set, Brow' being a clear gel. So Gimme Brow is great for really quick and easy makeup just a brush through and you are ready or on the other hand the days where you want fuller brows. The 'Ready, Set, Brow' is lovely for an everyday brow to keep the shape all day long. At the moment I only own the minis from magazines with the hope to purchase in the near future.


Hope you like this post and it would be lovely if you could comment on what your favourite brow products are as I would love some more,

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig