Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2019

What I've Been Watching, Reading and Listening To Lately June 2019


Happy Wednesday! I'm quite a nosey person so I find 'What I've Been Watching, Reading and Listening To Lately' so interesting. As I'm always looking for new things to watch, to read and to listen too. So in today's post I wanted to share what I've been doing the past few weeks/months.



Watching

I've definitely turned into a binge series sort of person; my friends do make fun out of me how quickly I can get through a series. At the moment I have been loving the Netflix original 'The Society', 'Gavin and Stacey' has been repeatedly watched as well as the latest series of 'Jane the Virgin'.

Reading


As I've mentioned in a previous post similar to these I'm not much of a book reader. I do love a good fashion magazine (makes nice blog flatlays as well ;)). I usually get a different one most months; dependent on the articles. So my go tos are either Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and the Blogosphere Magazine. All the magazine have amazing photography and articles but can also give create beauty and fashion inspiration.

Listening

There have been lots of things I've been loving to list to recently including the latest Lewis Capaldi album "Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent". But I do also love a good musical so I've been loving the 'Six' and 'Waitress'  soundtrack; they've been on in the background whilst doing my workouts.



Hope you like this post and have a lovely day!


Please  comment on what you've been watching, reading and listening to lately.


Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig