Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Friday 28 June 2019

The Wardrobe Addition I'm Making Space For Summer 2019


I recently read a post from Kate La Vie blog on The Wardrobe Addition I'm Making Space For Spring and love it and the clothing items which mentioned so thought I would do a similar post with some of the clothes I would lvoe for summer. 


I do love ASOS, and they have some gorgeous pieces which are perfect for summer. They have alot of lovely pieces but these are my favourites:
ASOS DESIGN square neck linen midi sundress
As you can tell I been loving playsuit, jumpsuirs and maxi dresses this season. Super flattering and perfect for every occasion. 



PrettyLittleThing is a brand that I love the look of their clothes but never actually bought any of their clothes. These pair of trousers look so flattering they are the Diya Black Pin Stripe Casual Trousers . These look lovely and light weigh for the summer season.


One of my favourite clothing brands is Boohoo; an afforable brand and most of their stuff are my style which is a bonus. Two of my favourites are:
Mini Polka Dot Short Sleeved Shift Dress
Tall High Waist Twin Pack Denim Mom Shorts
Shift dresses are my favourite as they arent too tight fitting as I'm quite a self consicous person so want to feel comfortable. Then as I'm tall I usually shop for bottom clothing like trouers, jean and jumpsuits in the tall section of sites. This short look super comfortable and perfect for holidays so we defintely but these soon.



Zara is a very me that suits my style. These shoes look lovely for summer and a good dupe for the Chanel espadrilles and about the 20% of the price. These are called Esparto Espadrilles and Zara do a variety of shades.


Another high street brand I love and regularly shop at is New Look. This one piece that stood out to me which is part fo the Rochelle Edit and its a lovely Red Spot Shirred Square Neck Top. I do love a bit of red in my wardrobe and this looks lovely and summery. And spots and square necks are very much in fashion this season.


I'm going to Africa this summer so to respect the culture you need to cover up - dunagrees are perfect. As they long legged and with a tee is a lovely effortless look. I love these  Lucy and Yak Umi Dunagrees and are made out of 100% organic cotton which is an added bonus.



Sunnies are a must for summer to protect your eyes from the suns glear so I've actually recentl purchased the M&S Sorrento Cat Eye Sunglasses. Personally I love the cat eye style and I think look flattering on my face shape.


Hope you like this post and hope you have a lovely day!

Please comment if there are any items that you are hoping to buy this summer season,

Sarah X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig