Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Sunday 3 July 2016

Haul June/July 2016



Hi chappes,

I've been shopping quite a lot recently due to finishing my GCSEs so i want to share some of the things i have purchased.     


I purchased:


Zoella Beauty Soak Opera 
Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam 
Zoella Beauty Bath Latte
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Lush King of Skin
All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Maybelline lipstick in Rosewood
Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit
Real Technique Powder Brush 
AX Paris Ladder Detail Skater Dress
New Look Black Ditsy Floral Print Pinafore Playsuit
Topshop Black Backpack

As you can see i wouldn't need shower gel for a while as I've got all the Zoella shower gels. They smell so good and it was the first Sweet Inspiration product i have smelt and purchased.

Revlon Colourstay is definitely my favourite foundation EVER!!!! so i repurchased it as i had ran out,

I am doing D of E soon so i purchased Lush King of Skin to use after to help me recover.

I have been loving Carrie's channel recently and I'm seeing her in Cardiff in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang soon. So i wanted to purchase her first book and i love it. I am definitely going to read it on holiday.

Is it bad that i got the Maybelline lipstick because of the name "Rosewood' which if you didn't know is the place in PLL.

I have seen that Sleek Matte Me Birthday Suit is supposedly a dupe for Kylie Candy K.(but don't quote me on that)I have been loving matte liquid lipsticks at the moment and this is a great addition.

I love Real Techniques brushes and the powder brush i had was a Wilko one it was soft but not as good quality as Real Techniques. The brush is soo soft.

I had a wedding at the weekend so i purchased this navy dress which i thought was really cute.

As its summer i thought a play suit would be a nice addition to my wardrobe.

I feel in love with the backpack from Topshop, I had a voucher for Topshop at Christmas which i finally spent. I need a backpack for holiday as they are always useful :)

Hope you like this post.

Please comment and follow.

Sarah X






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig