Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Golden, Winged Eyeliner Makeup Look


Hi chappes,

I have been loving wearing a golden winged eyeliner makeup look at the moment. I think most people do like a golden eye in summer please comment if you do. So i wanted to share the products i use to create it


The products i use are:
Naked Palette
Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette
Miss Sporty Waterproof Eyeliner
Rimmel Nude Kohl Pencil
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Benefit Roller Lash

I don't use all the products i either use the Naked Palette or the Tanya Burr Palette and sometimes use both mascaras but usually one or the other. And also one is drugstore and the other high-end.

From the Naked palette i use Half Baked across the whole lid and place Smog and Buck into my case. If i wanted to deepen my crease even more i would add Darkhouse on the outer corner

From the Tanya Burr palette - this palette is amazing for creating this look as it only has gold shades (and a brown!). I put the 'Nude Delight' shade and 'Gold Coin' across the lid. And then 'Enchantment' and 'Bookworm' in the crease. I also tend to place the 'Nude Delight' to set my concealer.

Then i use the Miss Sporty Eyeliner to create the wing- i do find it quite hard to create the perfect wing but it is improving.
I do a thin line by my lash line then i draw a line going up from my lower lash line. Then i meet the top of the wing to the lash line- if it goes wrong i use makeup wipes and then concealer to make the wing neat.

I place the Rimmel nude kohl pencil on my lower lash line to make my eyes look bigger- well i think. Then i finish the look with mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational and Benefit roller lash are my favourite mascaras.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment your favourite summer makeup look and please follow.

Sarah X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am completely obsessed with Tanya Burr's Hollywood palette too, and the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara; together they create such a beautiful everyday look. I haven't tried the Naked palette though as I cant seem to justify spending so much money, even though it does look gorgeous. I think I will just have to invest in it some day;) Brilliant post <3x
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting FloralsandCloralsx X Well the Naked palette is the first high end palette i bought myself and it was treat when i was my GCSEs. And i had heard so many good reviews about the palette and it is well worth the money so it would be a great investment.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig