Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 7 July 2016

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspiration Reviews


Hi chappes,

Zoella released a new beauty range around a month ago and it smells soo good. The range is called 'Sweet Inspiration' and its enriched with almonds, cocoa and honey. 

Bath Latte


The packaging of this is soo cute and it is a milk style bottle with a coppery gold lid.
I have tried this in the bath and the shower - i put in tiny bit into the bath and it created the a lovely smelling bubble bath. It does smell quite vanillary and sweet but not to sickly. 
And in the shower and it makes your skin soo smooth and soft. 


Double Creme


I watched Meg Says video and she recommended the double creme to out on after the bath latte. I love it- it smells soo good! The packaging is soo nice and the stripes reminds me of the Brighton beach huts. The 'Z' on the packaging makes it look very posh and expensive. It makes your skin feel soo soft and smell soo good.





Candy Clutch Beauty Bag




I have been a big fan of Zoella beauty bags and the is no expectation. I thought this would be amazing for travelling as its big but also flat . Meaning I can fit as many lip options or eye options as I would like without worrying about space.


I would love to buy all the range- so slowly but surely I will add more products onto this post.

Please comment which product you would recommend me to buy next from the collection and please follow.

Sarah X



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ah I'm glad it lives up to it's expectations! I need to try! Xxx

    Jen / Velvetspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jen! The smell of this range is amazing and it definitely lives up to my expectations -so you should definitely try it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about this range, it sounds great! I''m going to have to find it in Australia! Thanks so much for sharing this review, it really helps!

    xxxx from Emily // diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Emily x I'm glad you like it and I hope you can find this range in Australia.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm so envious. I wish you could buy these products here in Austria as well but sadly you cant. The milk looks SO good. Would love to try it!

    Love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kerstinx X I think you can purchase Zoella Beauty through Feel Unique.com as that has world wide shipping. And the Bath Latte is amazing X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely post - it's all gorgeous, haven't tried her products yet but looking to do so very soon! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Layla and I'm glad you like this post. I would highly recommend the sweet inspiration range as its smells so good and they are such good quality for the price.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig