Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 4 July 2016

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag 2016


Hi chappes,

As I'm going on holiday soon i wanted to share whats in my handbag.



My travel makeup bag is an ATMOSPHERE bag from Primark or Pennies. So it was quite affordable and cheap but i love it as its to do with London. With landmarks, street names, places and flags- UH-MAZ-ING!!!


In my makeup bag i have:
Clinque Moisturising Lotion
Mac Prep and Prime 
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Maybelline Bro Drama
Naked Palette
Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette
Miss Sporty Waterproof Eyeliner
Rimmel Nude Kohl Pencil
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mini
Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara
NYX Lingerie Lipstick in Push UP
L'Oreal JLO Nude Lipstick
Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 045 Lipstick
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
Tanya Burr Lunch Date Lipgloss 


Some may think that this is quite a lot- well it is! :) I love to have lots of different options to create different looks.

Hope you like this post.

Please comment what you would take in your travel bag and please follow.

Sarah X 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Its important to take a good palette - my go-to tends to be a Naked palette too! I always take a nude and a red lipstick so that I'm always covered! :) xxx


    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah X I totally agree that you need a go to palette and have a bit of everything in your makeup bag as you never know what makeup mood you will be in. :)
      Sarah Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig