Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Thursday 14 July 2016

Rimmel Lip Liner in 'Eastend Snob'



Hi chappes,

Today i wanted to write a review on my first lip liner i have ever brought which is the Rimmel Lip liner in 'Eastend Snob'



I love the formala of the liners they are quite creamy-not drying. Its easy to apply and its long wearing.


Its a pinky nude colour which goes perfect with the majority of my lipstick collection. As you have read my blog before you would probably know i love a nude lip. This goes perfect under matte lips as well like Tanya Burr 'Martha Moo'. 'Eastend Snob' and "martha Moo' are exactly very similar colours.

I can't wait to try the more lip liners and more from the Rimmel. Please comment your favourite lip liner as I would love some recommendations.

Please can you follow if you like beauty and fashion posts with some food, travel and Tv post as well and I post everyday.

Sarah X



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love this lip liner too, its the perfect shade under every colour! I'm loving MAC Soar at the moment!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Parie X I agree that its the perfect liner to go under every colour of lipstick and I have heard great reviews about Mac Soar- I will hopefully try it soon.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour! I keep trying to get into lip liners but it never seems to stick - this would be a lovely one to start with though! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Sarah X It is such a gorgeous colour and this one is really long wearing so i would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This really is a gorgeous colour, I've tried this before, but mine was really dry and I actually snapped it whilst trying to apply it, because it would just not work! I might have to pick it up again! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X I put it after lip balm which doesn't make it drying at all. But they may have change the formula since you purchased it so i would perhaps pick it up again
      Sarah X

      Delete
  4. Aw I love this! I've gone through a couple of these now, the colour is so divine :')

    Katie // wordsbykatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Katie X Thank you and I agree the colour is divine :)
      Sarah X

      Delete
  5. i've heard a lot about this, might have to see if i can find it!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Danielle X I would highly recommend this liner and its a perfect nude lip liner x
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig