Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Monday 11 July 2016

Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Matte Lip in 'Martha Moo'


Hi chappes,

Tanya recently released some new collection called the Soft Luxe Collection and i recently purchased 'Martha Moo' matte lip.


If you saw my new in makeup wishlist post you would have seen i  wanted to try an item from her collection. And today i did!

I love the packaging from the range its basically a matte version of the original lip gloss collection. But as its matte it feels more expensive and nicer.

Martha Moo is the nude in the collection and its gorgeous. Its quite a dark nude but its perfect for summer. 
I been loving matte lips as well and its in trend at the moment. And this one isn't drying at all which is amazing!! The formula is so good, its so pigmented and long-lasting. I would highly recommend it  !


Hope you like this post.

Please comment if you have tried any of the Soft Luxe Collection and please follow.

Sarah X

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous everyday colour!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Parie X It is such a lovely everyday colour and its not drying for a matte lip.
      Sarah X

      Delete
  2. You honestly have no idea how much I am desperate to try this; the shade is the kind of thing I love! I checked my Superdrug for this twice last week though and my local store hasn't yet got them... I think an online order is calling! Thanks for sharing, lovely post <3
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting FloralsAndCoralsx X Ask in your Superdrug as in my local one they didn't have any out but i asked and then had some in a drawer. Thank you, I'm glad you like this post. Hope you find them soon X
      Sarah X

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty colour; perfect for everyday! I really need to try something from the Tanya Burr line! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Hannah X It is such a pretty colour and I love the Tanya Burr line so i would highly recommend it.
      Sarah X

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig